Seeking Administrative Assistant
Bear River & Area Community Health Clinic
JOB POSTING – Canada Summer Jobs Program
1112 RIVER ROAD, BEAR RIVER, DIGBY CO., NS
Position: Administrative Assistant Dates: 17 August 2020 – 9 October 2020
30 hrs. per week @ $13.00 per hr.
Canada Summer Jobs Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
- High School completion
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Familiarity with office procedures and computer applications
- Interest in community health
- Dependable; respectful of others; work well in a team, on own, and with public; maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to comply with current NS Health Covid-19 Protocols
- Valid SIN
- Experience with client service
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Clinic Coordinator, assist with file management, office communications, routine administrative tasks, cleaning duties, & other assigned tasks. May also provide assistance to board of directors.
Closing Date: July 31, 2020
Send resume by: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail to
Bear River & Area Community Health Clinic,
P.O. Box 85,
Bear River, NS B0S 1B0.
For more info contact: Norma at email email@example.com or phone 902-467-3313.
All candidates are thanked for their interest; however, only those invited for interview will be contacted.