THE PUBLIC AND MEDIA ARE INVITED TO ATTEND A PUBLIC MEETING TO LEARN ABOUT SMART METERS’ HEALTH & SAFETY RISKS, HIGHER COSTS AND OTHER DEFECTS. THE MEETING WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 2ND AT 6:30 PM AT THE OAKDENE CENTRE IN BEAR RIVER, NOVA SCOTIA.
- Customers of Nova Scotia Power have the right to make an informed decision about whether to accept or opt-out of the smart meter program.
- The public meeting will discuss important issues that have occurred in other provinces and countries such as over-billing, RF/EMF radiation, fires, property damage and insurance claims, dirty electricity, privacy loss and health risks such as headaches, tinnitus, nausea, insomnia, heart problems, fatigue, infertility and cancer.
- Persons with pre-existing health conditions, pregnant women, children and the elderly are most vulnerable to the radiation and dirty electricity generated by smart meters.
- The majority of people do not know that they must contact Nova Scotia Power in writing to refuse a smart meter before the deadline this Fall, otherwise a smart meter will be put on their home or place of business.
- There will be time for Q & A after the presentation.
The meeting will be facilitated by Janette Georges, co-administrator of the public awareness group, NO SMART METERS IN NOVA SCOTIA. Her work includes doing extensive research on smart meters and related technology, and educating the public about the known health and safety dangers caused by smart meters, cell towers, Wi-Fi, cell phones and 5G.
All of the information to be presented at the public meeting is fact – based on published, peer-reviewed independent studies provided by top scientists and physicians from around the globe.
Research links and more information can be found on the website and facebook page:
1913 Clementsvale Road, Bear River, NS.