Rudolf Steiner’s Outline of Esoteric Science
Moderated and led by Paul Goodyear & Eurythmy movement with Margaret Osmond
Sunday July 21st to Sunday July 28th 2019
This workshop is suited for people who wish to study this seminal work of Rudolf Steiner’s “Masterpiece” –
An Outline to Esoteric Science -.
In his thousands of lectures Steiner often refers his audience to material that was covered in this book.
Esoteric Science is an explanation of mankind’s true origin and points to our ultimate destiny as a being of soul and spirit.
The Week will consist of Morning Lectures and an afternoon of Discussion, and Artistic Activities arising from the daily theme.
Program: (a detailed program will be sent after registration)
• 08:00 Breakfast
• 08:30 Lecture
• 12:30 Lunch Break
• 02:00 Discussion
• 03:00 Eurythmy / Artistic Activity
• 05:00 Personal Time
• 06:00 Supper
• 07:00 Evening Program TBA
The workshop will take place in the wonderful setting of Bear River Farms, a full working biodynamic farm in Nova Scotia.
How to Register:
Email us at email@example.com
Workshop Fee is $960 plus tax. Included is a shared room, all meals, lectures materials, discussion groups and artistic activities.
Our brand new on farm suites are simple, clean and comfortable. We have twin and double rooms available.
We accept Email Transfers, Cheques and Credit Card Payments (Add a 3% service Charge). People from away are invited to stay one night before and/or after the workshop for an additional $60 per night.
• All notice of cancellations must be received in writing.
• Over 21 days prior the event 100% refund
• Over 14 days prior the event 75% refund
• Over 7 days prior the event 50% refund
• Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the event will not be refunded.
We have a strict “no pets policy” in place.
Between June and October we offer guided tours of our farm.
You will see all our livestock, the field crops, the “Bovine Palace”, the “Chicken Chalet” the grain mill and our state of the art bakery.
You will learn about Biodynamic Farming Practices and why a farm can be understand as a closed entity, – where everything is interconnected with each other.
• Every Wednesday at 11am (June until October)
• The tour takes between 1 to 2 hours.
• Tours take place by reservation only.
• Contribution to the Farm: $15 Per Person
• Meeting Point: We meet in front of the big barn
• Stable shoes are recommended
• Pets are welcome but need to stay in the car
Please understand that we are a working farm and that we are not set up for “spontaneous visits”.
If you bring a group of 6 or more people please contact us to set a time for a private tour of our farm.