Bay Breeze Farms – Bear River, N.S.
If the thought of affordable, farm fresh, chemical-free produce that is easily available to you on a weekly basis seems appealing, then this is for you! Here’s how it works…
It’s a weekly vegetable program:
- $20/week for 20 weeks (June 23 to October 29).
- Each week you will receive a box/basket of in-season, farm fresh produce grown right in
- Bear River, NS. All produce is grown chemical free.
- Monthly payments by cash, cheque, or Interac online.
- There are a limited number of boxes available, only 40, so it’s first-come-first-served.
- During these months, the boxes will be ready to go on Sunday afternoons with a pick-up location in Bear River and Annapolis Royal. Deliveries may be available for a fee. Please give us a call for more details.
Are you intrigued? If so, give us a call at (902) 467-3840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or ask any questions you may have.
The list on the poster is what we are anticipating you would see in your weekly box and when you may expect it. This may change depending on Mother Nature’s sense of humour.
Please Note: We will be growing small amounts of cauliflower, cantaloupe, popcorn corn, and fall ornamental corn and gourds to see how the crops turn out. If you see them in your baskets, congratulate us because it means it was a success! We’ll also be starting asparagus, raspberries, and strawberries; so if we get early yields we’ll gladly share them with you – if not, they’ll be in the regular list next year.